Injured on the Job?
MAXIMIZE YOUR COMPENSATION
No job comes without risks. Emotional, psychological, and physical injuries such as back pain, concussions, and carpal tunnel syndrome constitute some of the injuries that effect workers’ short-term and long-term effectiveness. We are passionate about defending workers from insurance companies who try to diminish and deny your claims.
KJT Law Attorneys are ready to help you
- Get medical expenses reimbursed and or paid
- Recover lost wages
- Secure long-term rehabilitation or long-term disability benefits
- Get compensation for subsequent illnesses or injuries
Are you wondering if an attorney is necessary in your Workers Comp process. Here are some pointers to help you decide
- If you are in a dispute with an insurance company, you should consider hiring a lawyer to represent you.
- If your claim is denied, a Workers Comp attorney can file an appeal.
- If your permanent disability rating is not accepted, a lawyer will help you get a fair settlement or convince a judge that you are entitled to the higher rating.
- If you have a preexisting condition, you will be facing an uphill battle with an insurance company. Let an expert help!I
- If you’re having trouble getting the treatment you need, A KJT Law attorney will put pressure on the insurance company so they will approve all necessary medical treatments.
- If you are having a workers’ comp hearing, you will definitely need a lawyer to represent you.
Contact the legal experts at KJT Law, we have a thorough knowledge of the laws and legal system and can help you through the legal minefield. Allow our attorneys to help!